We’re seeking an innovative, self-motivated rockstar who is passionate about marketing as it relates to (collegiate) lifestyle and apparel. As our Marketing Manager you’ll have the opportunity to further develop and execute The Social Life’s social marketing strategy, B2B partnerships/collaborations and brand advocacy program, alongside our executive team. The ideal candidate is not too far removed from everyday collegiate culture and has a solid grasp on lifestyle branding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Further develop and execute social marketing strategy as it correlates to our internal initiatives and seasonal campaigns.
- Manage all social platforms, including content contributors and social media interns.
- Manage Social Brand Advocates/Influencers and further grow program dynamics.
- Foster existing B2B relationships and identify new potential partnerships, including: cross-promotion efforts and apparel collaborations.
- Coordinate weekly digital media content creation with Creative Department as it relates to both social and e-commerce (apparel) campaigns, including weekly photoshoot objectives.
- Work closely with E-commerce team to align social marketing efforts with existing and future apparel campaigns. Communicate social data analysis to help determine future product offerings.
- Work with Executive Team to help spearhead Event Marketing program for Fall 2015.
- Ability to help create Social Content, using creative team’s graphic assets, is a plus.
- Photoshoot Styling is a plus.
<< BACK TO OTHER POSITIONS