The Social Life sets the industry standard for graphic design. We are looking for talented designers capable of upholding that standard with extreme creativity and a passion for their work. You must have a qualified background in graphic design as it relates to apparel production and advertising. 2 years professional experience or equivalent is preferred. Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. It is important that you have a strong understanding of current fashion and design trends, and that you naturally take interest in those areas. Every member of TSL’s design team is extremely dedicated to their work and understands the importance of maintaining the high standard for visual aesthetics we set for our brand. We expect anyone applying for this position to share the same values.
Remote Free-lance Positions are also available. Please note in your application if you would like to work remotely.
Salary + Performance Bonuses
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Start Date: TBD
Include, but not limited to:
- Work with customers to create new unique product designs
- Develop new product ideas
- Create production proofs of apparel designs
- Edit photos for website and lookbooks
- Generate graphic content to be used on our website, social media, and other marketing channels